FINNLO rowing machine / Ergometer Aquon Pro
Our rowers of FINNLO! We will introduce the three models a little closer here: the rowing machine FINNLO Aquon XTR 2, the Aquon Pro and also the Aquon Pro Plus with all their details are compared. Further information on technology of rowing machines or videos can be found on our other pages. We also prepared for you exciting training tips from our professionals and client opinions and reviews.
FINNLO rowing machine / Ergometer Aquon Pro
Rowing ergometer Aquon Pro - Developed and used by professional rowing athletes, world champions and gold medalists. The choice of professionals!
You want to train intensively also when bad weather? Rowing with a FINNLO Rower Aquon Pro is rowing at highest level and the optimal combination of cardio and strength training. Both, the cardiovascular system as well as all the major muscle groups are trained perfectly with rowing on the rowing ergometer Aquon Pro. Thus you gain, even with a short training session, a high calorie consumption, which supports you in weight loss and body shaping.
Training monitor with professional features and modern high-contrast, Black Backlight Display:
The intensity of the workout can be adjusted optional on the Aquon Pro Rower between 30 and 300 watts. Due to the used premium equipment the control of the load resistance is particularly precise. Accordingly, the Aquon Pro Ergometer is Class SA (according to DIN EN 957 - 1/7).
The resistance adjustment is computer controlled and is managed using the Premium Black backlight display. In conjunction with the blue digital display, which permanently shows 11 power levels, the exercise monitor is very clear and easy to read.
Especially with an intense workout, it is important to always have an eye on the display to check your rowing section and the performance. This allows inclining the display without steps, so it is easy to read from any rowing position. Compared to other rowing machines, the side arm of the computer is longer, so that the training data are always clearly visible.
The training display keeps all important data ready:
- Time in hours, minutes, seconds
- Time per 500 m
- Intensity in watts
- Beats per minute
- Impact Total
- Training Program
- Heart rate
- Calorie consumption
5 racer programs (competition programs against the computer) provide you a daily challenge, varied training and fitness fun at home. The training against the computer is very effective, even if you do not even notice.
A competitive program can be programmed individually and be adapted to your own needs. That’s why your training options are unlimited.
Approved braking technology of magnetic and air resistance:
The well-proven and unique combination technology of magnetic and air resistance is used with all top machines of FINNLO. This technique gives you an absolutely real rowing experience, because the intensity increases as a function of training speed and traction. This intensity profile is generated by the integrated wind wheel and reflects the feeling of rowing on water exactly. At the same time the trainee feels the upcoming air vortex like airstream and so receives a refreshing cooling. The air flow can be switched on or off via a sliding mechanism.
The brake system is completed by the magnetic resistance. Even with low pull power, high braking force can be achieved in this way. The resistance systems complement each other perfectly and provide the FINNLO typical smooth and long-lasting quiet movement.
Compactness and Accessories:
The aluminum roll bar can be placed vertically with its built-in folding mechanism. As a result, the rower can be stored well in tight spaces. In addition, the transport rollers facilitate maneuvering in a room. Even in bad weather or in wintertime it is possible to workout besides watching ones favorite TV show. You just move your rowing ergometer Aquon Pro in front of your TV, swapping your TV chair with the comfort seat of your rowing machine and off you go. You save time and you also support your health besides.
The ball-bearing seat is very comfortable and is on a professional seat height of 50 cm. This creates a natural rowing feeling, a smooth motion and also facilitates entry and exit. The footrests can also be adapted to different shoe sizes.
- Ergometer class SA (according to DIN EN 957 - 1/7), developed and used by professional rowing athletes, gold medalist and world champions
- Load control: speed-independent
- Intensity adjustable from 30-300 watts
- Pedal distance of only 9 cm
- Professional seat height of 50 cm
- A combination technique of magnetic and air resistance (computer-controlled)
- Display of time, watts, level, beats per minute, program, pulse, total strokes, time at 500 m, distance and calories
- LCD Display: Black Backlight
- 11 permanent displays, 12 fitness programs, 2 interval programs, 4 heart rate programs, resistance adjustment on the handlebar, 5 Racer programs (competition programs against the computer), one program individually programmable
- Training requirements adjustable
- 4 users storable
- Integrated pulse receiver for chest straps (chest strap optional)
- Continuously inclinable training computer with extra long computer arm
- Extra long strap of 225 cm and an aluminum rail with a length 145 cm suitable for body sizes from 1.50 to over 2 meters
- Adjustable footrests also suitable for large shoe sizes
- Premium aluminum carrier for smooth rowing movements and maximum stability
- Ball-bearing comfort seat for extra long rowing sequences
- Integrated transport wheels
- Maximum weight: 150 kg
- Power supply: AC adapter, 230 volt
- Folded dimensions (L x W x H) cm: 148 x 51 x 196
- Mounted dimensions (L x W x H) cm: 249 x 51 x 98
- Color: silver / black